"Ink my whole body I dont give a mothafuck."

Got my momma's maiden name on my back. Duh, my mother's side raised me, plus I AM a Ventura by blood. Just because I have a different last name on my license doesnt mean shit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Monday, January 02, 2012

Whos Who?

My photo
Killa Cali - L.A.
It is what it is, I am who i am & I do what it does.

Babygirl, if you aint domin, we aint talkin.

Powered by Blogger.